Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund
Robin’s Heart Foundation, Inc. is a nonprofit corporation organized for charitable purposes under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (Federal tax ID: 82-2742183).
We have been on the ground working to help provide relief for families that have been severely impacted by Hurricane Harvey. We believe in getting out in the community and being hands on with our relief efforts, we believe in having a direct relationship with communities and families that we believe desperately need help, and we are a “non-profit” in the truest sense of the description.
Transparency is our promise.
- Every penny, nickel, dime, quarter, and dollar that Robin’s Heart Foundation receives will go towards directly helping families impacted by Hurricane Harvey (with the exception of the 3% credit card processing fee).
- Not one cent of the donations will be spent on administrative costs or profit for anyone involved in helping.
- We will provide full transparency about how the donation funds are being distributed throughout the entirety of our relief efforts.
Physical donations are welcome
Gallery Furniture will be our distibution center for all physical donations. You can mail or drop off your physical donations at:
Gallery Furniture 6006 N. Freeway Houston, Tx. 77040
Here is a list of the most requested items:
- Bottled Water – There are a lot of communities that don’t have access to drinking water.
Women Products & Baby Supplies
- Baby Formula, baby wipes, toilet paper rolls, toothpaste, soap, deodorant, female needs products.
- Brand new Clorox, Pinesol, shop vacs, sponges, mops, brooms, gloves, trash bags, fans, soap, face masks, humidifiers and buckets for donation.
- Cleaning Supplies Pickup from 11AM-4PM CSTat 6006 North Freeway Gallery Furniture Only.
- Cleaning Supplies or other donated materials are free to those affected, of limited inventory and random assortment.
- Cleaning Supplies Pickup from 11AM-4PM CSTonly. Wait time will be 1-3 hours. Bringing an umbrella to block heat is suggested.
- Cleaning Supplies Donation Drop Off is at Gallery Furniture North Freeway only from 10AM-10PM. Cleaning Supplies Pickup from 11AM-4PM CST daily.
Kids School Clothing
- Socks, khaki pants, dark colored belts, underwear.
- New clothing is preferred but used (lightly worn) clothing will also be accepted also. T shirts, pants, shorts, etc. Please only send new socks and underwear.